The distinctive shape of a wah-wah mute conforms to the contours of the bass trombone bell to provide a powerful muted sound that can be further manipulated into a tinny, deeply hollow tonal quality.
Jo-Ral B5 Bass Trombone Bucket Mutes are made of spun aluminum, and have been tested to perform evenly in all registers?creating an exciting tonal quality that results in near-perfect intonation. Jo-Ral mutes also feature neoprene-enhanced composite cork pads that provide extra durability. The result is a more pliable cork that grips well and doesn?t dry out, become brittle or break off?so it lasts longer while easily accommodating fine adjustments for a perfect fit.
- For a traditional bass trombone
- Crafted from lightweight spun aluminum
- Great for that classic jazz
- Pliable neoprene-enhanced composite cork pads offer lasting durability and grip
- Soft felt cap for extra protection
- Near-perfect intonation
- Made in the USA