- Repositionable flaps and cradle with inserts that can be configured to produce six different tones
- Rewards the player with a big, rich sound
- Complete tonal control
- Accurate intonation through all registers
- Flaps may be arranged asymmetrically to accommodate irregular reeds
- Includes a Rovner cap
- Made in the USA!
- The variable Versa is the high-performance predecessor to the Next Generation Versa-X.Jazz and classical players alike appreciate the Versa’s ability to personalize their sound.It is ideal for the player seeking to fine-tune the ligature’s responsiveness and tonal qualities.